[Coco] Buying a Dragon from California Digital - Has anyone?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun Mar 22 23:34:46 EDT 2015

On Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:07:48 -0700
<davidlinsley at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's 17*19*6.25. The Dragon is more like a Coco 1 in size but with an
> external psu too.

	Wow! That would be $34.85 standard Post or $50.75 Priority Mail!
(And I'm in the mid-west). Their shipping doesn't sound so bad.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Do not become archivists of facts.  Try to penetrate to the secret of
their occurrence, persistently search for the laws which govern them.