[Coco] Need an application to read and write SD cards

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 00:18:18 EDT 2015

Hi Salvador,
I have found rawrite once again.  I had forgotten about that program.  Also, since I have cygwin and August was using the linux dd command, I figured I could too and it worked.  After writing to the SD card, I read back the information and looked at it with a hexeditor and everything looks fine.  Now, Why will CUBIX still not boot if the SD card looks ok.  This is my question which August is trying to help me solve.  So far I have verified the ram does work.  I can store hex data into memory and dump it back to the screen.  It is very strange, because I know the SD card interface on the Multicomp board works because I can boot MP/M using the Z80 FGPA board on the very same Multicomp board.  Weird huh?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com