[Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 16 17:17:36 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Pruitt"
To: "Bill Pierce"
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

The seller has confirmed it is a 1-meg upgrade, and posted pictures of the
insides of the Coco 3.

The MPI that guy is selling has hit $175 with a day of bidding to go.  Last
time it was at $152 or so with a day to go and it went for $255.  Could this
end up as a $275 or even $300 MPI?  However, there is a new MPI listing with
a lot of bidding activity.  This second MPI could cause the bidding on the
first MPI to top out at a lower ending bid than if it was alone on eBay.

Oh the suspense!  LOL