[Coco] Raleigh "Ham fest" April 4

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 11:33:22 EDT 2015

No it isn't a pork roast or bbq, it's a pretty massive collection of vendors selling a myriad of electronic parts and devices. The focus is amateur radio, but really there's a little bit of everything.

I go every year if I can and always come home with cool stuff. Sometimes you can find old computers. One guy had a TRS-80 Model II with hard disk and manuals a few years ago.

Usually I go there for parts and tools: vacuum tubes, bags of oil capacitors, etc.

Anyway if you're near Raleigh or central NC, I recommend you check it out. April 4th!