[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 11:20:10 EDT 2015

Just another update guys.

The type A boards have been shipped, I should get them Monday.

I just ordered the type B.

Regarding the black and white switch for the B type, after some investigation,
and the use of an oscilloscope, it turns out there is no issue with this.

When the potentiometers are properly adjusted, the b&w switch works fine,
it can act goofy with the pots off a bit in b&w even when color is working.
That’s what I was seeing before.  So good news.

The color / b&w switch will be an option for the B board.  :)

I do want to send these assembled, so that I can test them, and with a scope on the
output, set the pots.  Just to make things easier when you guys install them.

Getting closer!

- Ed