[Coco] 6 Chip ^809 Computer -> Kipper SBC

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 14 00:06:13 EDT 2015

Hi Pere,
I finally got to the end of your email.  Your thoughts as well as everyone's are always welcome.  Thanks for taking time to write them all down and sending them to me.  I appreciate it.  I am making note of all of them.
The Kipper Computer already has many features designed.  I just have not had to funds to make PCBs and test them.  With the current flurry of activity, I'll finally be able to realize my and everybody else's dream of building their very own 6809/6309 based Microcomputer fully expandable internally with great performance and eventually multiple microprocessors!  That is my dream in a tiny nut shell.  The wiki details everything I have been able to get to design so far.  Features are always alterable!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com