[Coco] Drive issue

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:49:38 EDT 2015

Seeking counsel with the disk drive masters here. :-)

I'm trying to dump some very very old disks that I grabed with a friend
to my CoCoSDC, but I think I have a problem in my hands...
I have a double drive unit that has two TEAC FD-55FV-13-U drives. These
appear to be 720Kb drives (the fabled DSQD drives). I can DSKINI
perfectly and SAVE and LOAD any DD disks on them BUT I can not read any
disk originally created on a 180Kb drive.
There is any way I can make these drives read correctly the disks
created on an original CoCo drive ?

Thanks!
Daniel