[Coco] 1mb and 2mb memory upgrades

Hugo Dufort hugo at seshat.ca
Fri Mar 13 14:29:37 EDT 2015

This page describes how it is possible to use the 2 upper bits for
paging and accessing memory up to 8 mb.
http://www.geocities.ws/idezilla/CoCoZilla1/bb8mb.html

The whole (clever) scheme reminds me of the good old A20 Gate on the
Intel 80286 systems. Though the Coco3 solution seems to work better... ;)

Hugo