[Coco] spare cart case?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Mar 11 22:42:47 EDT 2015

I hate to be a leech, but was hoping to finish this MPI design this week
and get it off to the PCB house, but I'd like to ensure the bufferboard
portion would fit in a cart case of some type.  I was thinking that a
regular cart case, minus the dust cover, would work, if I ditched the
angled ears, which don't seem of any specific use on my Coco3.  But, I
don't have a torn up case to use for measurements.  So, I was wondering:

I have a MIND -ROLL here, which is in nice shape, hate to poke a hole in
the sticker, but could if that's not a big deal, or:
Is someone going to Glenside's shindig who might want to pop a case in
the mail, and I'd give it back?

I know it's a trivial thing, but I so dislike tearing things up,
especially game carts.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com