[Coco] ROM Development question

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:53:07 EDT 2015

I’ve also got the same programmer coming (paid $55, but oh well Lou..)  I also went to the extent of getting a eprom eraser as well ($14 from China) does 8 chips @ once.  I have used a few different programmers in my past. You just need the raw image (either extracted from a real 1, or asm build)  I compiled Grants rom with as9 and haven’t been able to try on this burner (as I’m waiting for shipping)  There is also another rom image & circuit to try as well

http://www.8bitforce.com/simon6809/ <http://www.8bitforce.com/simon6809/>

Another version of 6809 sbc, but uses smaller rom image (no basic, monitor only), and slightly different base 6 chip design (before rs232 connection) it has a slightly more controllable memory map vs Grants base.

Bill Nobel