[Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 11 19:10:36 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "abqpenmaster"
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

>I was very surprised it went for that much! There are grey MPI's on eBay
>every week or two. I have a white and a Grey 3024 MPI and paid way less.
>Was there something special about it that I missed?
>

> "It's from the same person who sold the grey MPI for $255."

Nothing special that I could see from the pictures or description.  The
description made it clear that the seller didn't know if it worked or not.

As long as the buyer and the seller are happy (and I am sure the seller is
happy) then more power to 'em.

I just hope it works for the buyer's sake because that was a good chunk of
change to pay for an MPI.  I thought it was nuts when it hit $152 with an
entire day of bidding to go.

I snagged a white 3024 for a good price as I caught the listing when it was
new and there was a buy it now option.