[Coco] Kipper SBC v1.1

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:16:03 EDT 2015

Not sure about how the RAM and ROM are configured, but I recall Kip saying the ROM originally had a stripped down version of Color Basic, probably the same or similar to Grant's version. Most I/O functions have been omitted (CLOAD, CSAVE, DLOAD, etc), which I suppose makes sense since none of the supporting hardware is present.