[Coco] Another MPI on fleabay

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Mar 11 10:29:52 EDT 2015

   I can guarantee it will get produced.  I am pretty certain it will
   work, but that is obviously not guaranteed at this point.

   I sent out for board quotes last night, got a few back.

   Kip, you might want to send me your gerbers for some quotes.  I might
   be able to get 100 boards for the same price it's going to cost you to
   get 20.

   Jim

     On March 11, 2015 at 10:27 AM Joe Grubbs <jsgrubbs at hotmail.com>