[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer PCB Price

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 20:53:18 EDT 2015

Hi Al,
I initially decided against the Coco Bus because not all of the 6809's signals are on the Coco Bus.  I would opt for an adapter board instead or add it as a second connector.  That I can do.  The Kipper Bus was created for a much bigger Address bus that I hope to fully utilize someday.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com