[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer PCB Price

Albert Hartman alhartman6 at optimum.net
Tue Mar 10 19:47:37 EDT 2015

I made that suggestion too...

Which is why I asked for a Coco bus. Then, you could plug Luis' board
in. But, I doubt anyone will get OS-9 or NitrOS-9 running in 32k.

You'd still need a way to input characters. Grant's keyboard and video
board handles both.

Who knows? Maybe someone will figure out a way to put a full 64k or more
on this board with bank switching.

-[ Al ]-