[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer - Grant Searle Gives A Reply

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:36:58 EDT 2015

Fantastic!

From: computerdoc at sc.rr.com
To: coco at maltedmedia.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 18:35:45 -0400
Subject: [Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer - Grant Searle Gives A Reply

Hi Guys,

I just received a reply from Grant Searle himself concerning my request to
put his name on the PCB I'm designing for the Coco list members.  Here is
his response.

Hi Kip.

Great to hear from you - I haven't had time to go on the forums recently, I
must go back on to see what's happening nowadays.

Glad my design has been useful to you - the board looks great. Yes, please
go ahead - I'm honoured Description: Smile

All the best.

Grant

I'm of course very pleased and thankful.  The creator of the 6 Chip 6809
Computer has given me his blessing.  COOL!  I love this stuff!

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>