[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer - Final Design, Hopefully

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:05:41 EDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Kip Koon <computerdoc at sc.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Gene,
> I did not know there was a maximum length for a url.  My browser has no
> problem with these links whatsoever.  I use the latest version of Firefox.
> You might want to try it.  It works well for me.  Here are the three links
> again with angle brackets.

Kip,

I get 404 errors here on Firefox 36.0  Have you tried a url shortner
www.goo.gl, or tunyurl?, or even better shorten the names of your files.
No need for such a long filename, buy that is just my opinion.   Use a
hsorter filename, and place detail descriptions in the iles themselves, in
circuit layouts, place them on the assembly layer, if you do not want to do
then than how about a readme file to go with them.  Whoever thought it was
a good idea to allow short paragraphs for filesnames needs to have their
head examined!.!  Again my opinion there.