[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 20:17:42 EDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Zippster wrote:
> $60 NIB too much?
>
> If he’s back, please grab 3 or 4 for me!
>
> I paid about $100 including shipping for a pristine one on eBay.
>
>> On Mar 8, 2015, at 12:46 PM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
>>
>> I'm kicking myself for not picking up a Dragon 64 at the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2014.  Guy had NIB units, and I was being wishy washy about it.  Maybe he'll be back this year.  Is $60 too much for one?

I suppose you are talking about the Tano Dragon? California Digital
was still selling them NIB for 45 USD last year, but plus shipping. So
60 USD would be fine IMO. For Europe the shipping/customs/VAT brought
it close to 170 USD total... So please don't complain ;)

If you're talking about the original Dragon 64, they are difficult to
find. A pristine one would be several hundred, I think.

Tormod