[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:20:37 EDT 2015

There was some talk, a long time ago, about the need to have good ground
from those tabs and to minimize any "walking".  Gene, were you one who was
advocating that for a previous MPI clone attempt?

If they are kept for the Coco, couldn't the Dragon users just cut them off
as would be done for those users who want to separate the buffer board from
the cart slots and use the cables?

Shain