[Coco] Error 251

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Mar 8 12:14:26 EDT 2015

Same here Bob,  I always piped the command to a shell also.  Used this
method to make backups for years using two hard drives attached to my
Disto 4 in 1 board. And then when Drive Wire came out, I used that
successfully. Some where along the upgrade/tweaking of Nitros9 it
started going haywire.  I spose it could be hardware, but that is beyond
me to figure out. Think I will make a stock os9 image with the drive
wire and super drivers and see where that gets me.

Oh well, back to playing LOTRO on my Win7 box.

--
Tim Fadden