[Coco] My new text editor for DECB

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:54:58 EDT 2015

I've been so busy that I forgot to give feedback.

This editor is fantastic, thank you so much for taking the time to create and share it.

While I do like the convenience of using a modern IDE text editor on my PC to write programs (or even vi for quick tasks), sometimes I enjoy the challenge, nostalgia, and simplicity of coding on the native platform. I intend to use this editor for such tasks :)

You've kind of inspired me to see what kind of editor I could cram into a CoCo2

-Joe