[Coco] Minted buffer size

Sun Mar 8 01:12:38 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Minted buffer size

> On Saturday 07 March 2015 23:14:18 Stephen H. Fischer wrote:

Colorful Sled can do the same but it is so awkward that I quickly split the file into smaller bits.

> I have the "C" source code from Dr. Dobbs for "RED" which could handle
>> files bigger than memory.

I should have been more clear, I have the printed Dr. Dobbs magazines and one copy done in the next cities library.

Library? What's that.

It's the "C" source level debugging that has been a non starter in the CoCo world.

Should I need to write a few lines of code to do a query of the 10 Years of Rainbow on Disk against the 81,248 records looking for more lost ROTROD I would have the same great debugging capability.

But Paradox 10's interactive capability is so great that it will be unnecessary.

SHF