[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Mar 7 14:05:49 EST 2015

On 3/7/2015 6:16 AM, S Klammer wrote:
> Thanks Jim...
>
> - Were the ears also good (or more solid) ground points?
The angled portion?
> - Extra mounting holes?  For slots and buffer side.
Can do.
> - Jumpers to select input power type?
I had not planned on it.  I assumed folks would just plug in 1 of them.
> - Perhaps shift components to one board edge?  That would provide a
> standard placement for cases, etc., and leave board room for any possible
> "on board" carts in a potential future revision for common functionality.
My main problem is that moving the USB over to the POWER center pushes
the board ot be longer (since the power items cannot extend into the
cart "keepout" area.  But, I have some ideas.

> Shain

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com