[Coco] Free: lot of copied Coco docs

Ian Baronofsky ianoid at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 06:28:50 EST 2015

Long time collector, recent list member. Great to see such a lively
discussion of all things Coco happening.

I have 6 binders with xerox copied docs I got from a lot with other stuff
that I would like to pass along for the cost of shipping. Media Mail will
be cheap in the US, maybe $10? Outside the US will be very expensive since
it's probably 6 or 8 lbs worth of materials, but if you're willing to pay
for shipping, I can send it all to you. Perhaps you want the docs for easy
reference or for easy scanning. The lot includes:

Edtasm ("disk" it says on the cover)
Multiview (small pages, could be the original docs in a 3 ring binder)
Misc (copies of Rainbow from 1982 and 1983 (including "memory map"), number
systems, and then more misc, such as chip technical diagrams
(MC6883,MC6821) and copy of "the facts" about the coco- this binder is
actually quite thick)
Complete Rainbow Guide to OS9 Level II
Color Computer News from 1981
An Introduction to Sculptor (plastic bound, could be original)

Thanks for looking!

ian (in the US)