[Coco] Development environment

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat Mar 7 01:40:43 EST 2015

Hi Hugo,

I'm glad that you like DynoSprite.  I'll definitely be writing at least one
game with it, though it will probably take quite a while to finish.  I've also
written lots of x86 assembly, though it's been mostly SIMD stuff since the
late 90s.

Was there anything published with your sprite rendering code, or was it just a
personal project?  I've always liked this sort of software.

Richard