[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer PCB Price

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 6 22:09:16 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

I requested a price quote for the 6 Chip 6809 Computer PCB and received the
standard Quantity 3 price instead of a quantity 10 price so the fully
assembled or full kit price is $80 plus $6 shipping, and the bare PCB is
$25.  I'll have to see what the shipping is for a bare PCB Monday.
International orders will have custom shipping rates.  The Schematic, PCB
layout and Parts list will be shipped with each order.  I will let you know
when the Quantity 10 price comes in.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>