[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:57:39 EST 2015

It will be possible to run wires from the board to any on-off switch.
Shielding would be recommended if a switch is connected on the B
board.  Without it it can pick up enough (clock I believe) to encourage
some sets to try and decode in color even without chroma (sometimes).

I’ll look into some shielding options.  It is pretty nice with the switch
board installed.

The A board doesn’t have this issue.

- Ed