[Coco] Forum signup email address

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:28:50 EST 2015

Greetings CoCoNutz,

I'm very cautious when I approve newly registered users to the forum.
This is a response to the hacking and spam that took place on Coco3.com
and the spam registrations the TandyCoCo forum received early on. For
example, I've added six IP ranges to the ban list today alone, primarily
those of Russian and Pakistani origin (not known as hot beds of CoCo
activity in the day, but, rampant spam source in this day and age). I'm
also suspicious of email addresses used in the registration process as
well. However, I did receive a request today from an IP located in France.

If anyone on the CoCoList registered today with the first part of the
registering email address begins with richardprayed, please contact me
off-list.

Thanks,

Brian