[Coco] CoCo2 Composite Boards (update)

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:14:36 EST 2015

Speaking of B&W: When I got my first CoCo as a kid, I was also lucky enough to have also gotten my first television--An RCA 13 inch B&W set (which I still have, and it works!). This is usually what I had my CoCo connected to 95% of the time, though occasionally I'd take it to the family room and hook it up to the "big" 19 inch Sony Trinitron (remember those?!) color TV.

The differences were always staggering to me. I'd write little program to look a certain way in B&W, but then it would look completely wrong when connected to the color TV. :P