[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:35:21 EST 2015

Question,, for a newbie to advanced hardware. I have done peripheral stuff, (printers, rs232, etc…) and want to go further. I have ordered the parts to Grant’s 6 chip comp.  I want to take it to the extent that Kip has and more compatibility, and more advanced. The level of Coco2 with no 6847 to start with. (need to ad at least the 68B21 that handle cass./joy). That will open the door to Drivewire and the most part of Nitros9 Level 1.

  From that point I have come across some MMU circuits that I want to look into. Not compatible with current Coco3, but can be better (once video alternative gets resolved)

 I need to bug Kip on to letting the schematic on his version of 58K ram be public (to enlighten me for ram workings vs rom).

Bill Nobel
.