[Coco] Hi! I'm new here!

Hugo Dufort hugo at seshat.ca
Wed Mar 4 22:29:18 EST 2015

Yes... it took forever to print a full-page B&W graphic or a banner, but
it worked fine, with very few paper jams and the lines nicely aligned.
The escape codes were very easy to understand and implement in Basic.

I still have a printed ferrari picture somehere in my archives! ;) It
was printed with my own utility that converted colors into B&W patterns
for the printer. So many hours of printing garbage, stopping the
printer, cursing, correcting the pokes and data, and trying again! In
the end it was working quite fine. It could even print remnants of Pmode
graphics in memory after you exited a Basic program.

My word processor, on the other hands, printed really fast, thanks to
the limited use of graphics.

Hugo