[Coco] 6 Chip 6809 Computer

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:55:24 EST 2015

Hey Kip, question since I’ve now read most of your Wiki.  I ordered a TL866CS burner and  wanted to know do I burn the .hex file from Grant’s page? (haven’t burnt eproms since my early coco days. Project that I did was Coco controlled through cartridge rom & bitbanger)

I notice you have expanded this little unit a bit.  I was thinking of adding in the 68B21 that controls joystick and cassette back in for Drivewire.  Also bringing the 40 pin dock for the new SDC controller. I do like your Kipper bus idea though, as it kinda is similar to Kbus from Frank Hogg (Tc-9).

I’m like a little kid again and can’t wait for the stuff to be delivered to build it. I chose 6309 so I could at least bring 6809/6309 Level 1 Nitros9 at some point.

Bill Nobel