[Coco] Pi

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Tue Mar 3 17:21:47 EST 2015

  Of course!
  Last year, I sent out to many folks about 9:10:11 12/13/14 and no one
seemed to care. I even had my cousin reply.."What happens at that time?"
  This PI Day will repeat every 100 years, the same as MY day will. I
expect no one person will see those date/time events more than once.
  I like this sort of stuff. (Boring Life)
  George R.