[Coco] Rainbow on Tape / Disk project now on in the Internet Archive RTM

Tue Mar 3 15:08:11 EST 2015

Hi,

I put it in the Texts sections to be close to Rainbow Magazine. Without the magazine scan they are of little value.

The Rainbow (TRS-80 Color Computer Magazine) (December 1985 Rainbow, 2,655 downloads largest)
http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine

and

Rainbow Magazine Text Searchable Index (Downloads 1,291 currently)
https://archive.org/details/RainbowMagazineTextSearchableIndex

so that Google searches will find them together. That will take some time and more downloads (Currently at 3).

Rainbow on Tape / Disk normally are used after reading an article in Rainbow.

With the "10 Years of Rainbow on Tape / Disk" index included may reverse the process as the one-line descriptions are similar to Delphi's one liners.

I am happy so far with the placement except with Adobe's conversion of relative links to absolute links a huge disaster which is why the HTML version on the left is suggested.

SHF