[Coco] 4 Port MPI PCB artwork (so far)

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Mar 3 04:50:21 EST 2015

On Tuesday 03 March 2015 02:38:49 RETRO Innovations wrote:
> With Gene's measurements and a good scan of a board, I was able to
> clean up the PCB dimensions.  Also split the board into 2, and added
> cabling For economy, using two IDE cables, with every other wire
> grounded, so should be plenty of signal separation even if cheap 40
> pin cables are used.  I stayed away from all IDE ground lines and
> special signals, so 80 pin cables can be used as well.
>
> http://s6.postimg.org/ygvih588x/PCB1_1.png
>
> Jim

Thats looking closer Jim. Change the leds to horizontal mounts so they
shine straight down, & out from under the cart, add the gnd, 5v, +12
and -12 connections for psu and it should be about ready to test.  How
about a 4 wide dip switch to set the powerup default slot?

Re the slot selector, I'm not a game guy so even a teeny 3/8" diameter
rotary would do for me, but gamers would wear that out quickly.

> --
> RETRO Innovations, Contemporary Gear for Classic Systems
> www.go4retro.com
> store.go4retro.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)