[Coco] I agree with you, Bill Nobel

Duane Adrian duanea1965 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:43:26 EST 2015

*I agree. I have burned many time from bad sellers on Ioffer.com, EBAY and
on Craigslist. I received items that were not working properly when the
seller stated that the electronics and computers work fine.*

*So now, I ask questions and make sure that I get refunded in full if the
item is defected, lied about or not in working condition, I quess we all
learn by own experiences with bad people and bad situations.*

*Duane Adrian*