[Coco] More magazines

elden efqut at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 2 07:27:16 EST 2015

Great job Bill,
Thankyou for doing this.
Regards
Elden

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill
Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 10:21 PM
To: Coco Enthusiasts
Subject: [Coco] More magazines

This morning I attempt my only contribution to the Coco world: I'm gonna
scan the ENTIRE 1984 year of Hot Coco Magazine. When I am finished, I'll
have a COMPLETE set of Hot Coco for 1984. The only damage in the set is the
back cover of the June issue has been replaced with a plain piece of paper
(the cover was damaged and torn off, evidently.)

After I'm done, this set of Hot Coco Magazines will be for sale to the
highest bidder. The will be stapled back together, and made as pristine as
possible.

About the scanning: I'm removing the staples from the magazines, scanning
them into the computer with Acrobat 10 Pro as a full color OCR searchable
PDF.

Unfortunately I don't know when I will be finished. Last time I scanned the
December 1984 issue, it took me 2 attempts to do it, and took over 2 weeks.
Hopefully I've learned a few things.

Thanks

-----
No virus found in this message.