[Coco] STUFF !

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Mar 1 13:38:25 EST 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 08:29:35PM +0100, Simon Jonassen wrote:

> I probably risk being excommunicated / banned for life etc etc here.....

Just a side note...I've seen this kind of comment from a couple of
people.  I've been on this list and its predecessors for decades,
and I'm not aware of anyone being actively excluded from the list,
with the possible exception of some obvious spammers.

AFAIK, anyone "excluded" from the list is doing such to themselves
for their own reasons.  If I'm wrong, I would like to hear about it...?

John