[Coco] SDC and T2 conflict? RESOLVED

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 29 19:02:36 EDT 2015

Conflict resolved.

If /T2 is being used, the SDC appears to be required to be in slot 4.  No
other slot worked for me. With the SDC in slot 4 and my disto controller in
slot 3 I can access /T2 without issue.

In any other slot, any command sent to /SD0 or /SD1 will generate nothing
but an error 244 if I've sent anything to /T2.