[Coco] The new Maxim smartwatch

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Jun 29 14:28:26 EDT 2015

  I suppose for what it cost to do most any upgrades to our Cocos,
that's not very bad but yes, it is a bit pricey. However, look at the
potential it could give us. At a "10 year life" expectancy, that would
be about $4.40 a year for the convenience.
  Heck, that old smartwatch  was expensive also and I have two of them.
I bought those about fifteen years ago, maybe longer as the batts are
too low to keep it on time any longer. They can be modified to use an
external batt. but I'm thinking about the big memory and what it can do
for US!

George R