[Coco] The new Maxim smartwatch

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Mon Jun 29 13:03:24 EDT 2015

  I was just reading up on the smartwatch by maxim and they have a new
replacement now. I don't know the cost or anything but they have memory
storage of up to 512K X 8. It would seem that this would be a great way
to boot up OS9 without the need for external support such as another
computer or disk drives, should there be software to access this built
in memory.
  Has anyone looked into this? Is it possible to have a simple ML
program to do this?
  Then, if there are changes later to the OS9 boot or different boots,
there is room on this smartwatch to have that and we would be able to
load and execute the section desired, right from within the coco itself,
via that smartwatch.
  This could be a pipe dream but it MIGHT be worth investigating.

George R