[Coco] Coco 2 64k - heat issue?

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 27 19:46:25 EDT 2015

I use a simple fan placed on top of the CoCo as well.  Works great, and I
live in Southern California where it gets rather warm. Mine is powered by an
external wall wart (originally for a small calculator) so it is not a burden
on my CoCo's three-decade old power supply. I use a couple of very small
pieces of double-sided tape (folded in half scotch tape to be exact) to
dampen vibration and keep the thing in place.

I like the dual fan that Kandar showed. I may pick one of those up myself.
Two fans gotta be better than one I suppose. Plus it looks cool. Hehehe.