[Coco] OT - Apple ][e

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri Jun 26 11:22:41 EDT 2015

You don't even need to get that fancy. You get just plug a standard 3.5mm
audio cable from a smartphone, tablet, or computer to the cassette input of
the Apple IIe and make disks directly from this Website:
http://asciiexpress.net/diskserver/

You can also run software directly from this Website using the same method
and not even bother with making disks: http://asciiexpress.net/gameserver/

It's really quite brilliant, though unfortunate this technique is thus far
only possible on a handful of computer platforms.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and