[Coco] Anybody heard from Kip?

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:55:49 EDT 2015

I for one am interested in Kip's progress.  In the event that I would, at
some time, be interested in a service that he has "advertised" on this
list, I would wish... at least, to have an idea of his 'back log' and (to a
lesser extent) how he has supported his clients.

I do not doubt Kip's intention to follow through.

Shain