[Coco] Anybody heard from Kip?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:57:53 EDT 2015

Don't worry about Kip, he is alive and hacking. I can only guess he
got a bit overwhelmed by all the orders, and the issues with making
all these boards. It easily get more complicated than one would think
when doing "production",  with logistics, parts, issues in a new
design and so forth. He is surely as keen as you to get the boards
out. Last he said here he was waiting for some parts for reworking the
boards. Although it takes a lot longer time than he had projected, I
am sure you can trust him and you'll get your stuff in the end. He has
been a good contributor to our community for a long time.

He will surely post to the list or to you directly when he has news.
In the meantime please send him your queries directly. These public
"give me an update" postings doesn't help any of us, and is not
particularly interesting for the hundreds of people who are not
concerned.

Regards,
Tormod