[Coco] DriveWire on a iMac

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Jun 24 11:23:10 EDT 2015

Regarding your comments below, the platform is Mac intel 32 bit, and as for updating to a newer version of java, no newer version is available for a 32 bit intel Mac. A 64 bit Mac does have newer java versions available, but not 32 bit.

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:36:14 EDT 2015
What platform(s) and JRE does this happen on?  I use 1.6 from Sun on an old
Linux box fairly often without issue, but that's the only combination of
1.6 I have around here.

 If you can upgrade to a more current JRE, I'd recommend it (regardless of
Drivewire)  There are a lot of bugs and security things fixed since the
days of 1.6