[Coco] CoCo-SDC card on a Dragon64

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:56:19 EDT 2015

Hi Darren,

thanks a lot for giving us the clue to solve that problem.
Now it works nicely, so I will add this procedure into my DOSplus extender
and that way we could work with you SDC-card too

Reading the card's manual, I see there are quite a lot of commands that
could be
sent and will be processed by the firmware.
For instance I need to be able to send this command:
DRIVE n, OFF to gain access to my floppies, but right now I cannot do that,
well I mean I don't know how to do that.

It would be very nice to be able to send any command from our Dragons.
What we need is a hint to know the exact sequence that has to be sent to the
card microcontroller in order to implement every command ...

I know this forum is for CoCo users, but lately some of them have bought
a Tano Dragon, so maybe some of them could be interested in using one of
your CoCO-SDC boards to gain access to floppies, drivewire and of course the
card reader ... with his Tano too.
In case you'd prefer, you could pm me right to my gmail account so that we
do not bother the other users.

Thanks in advance
pere
psergm at gmail.com