[Coco] Dropped OS9 images support for MESS 162 ?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 03:49:43 EDT 2015

I just checked the directory: src/lib/formats, and the file coco_dsk.c
is missing! Coco_cas.c is there. That file *does* exist in the source
file I linked to.

What gives?

I guess the answer is to download the file from the link I posted. It is
seemingly the "official" source archive.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia