[Coco] tandy 1000 ex/hx external 720k drive to use on coco

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Jun 19 20:52:33 EDT 2015

If I understand correctly; you need 5 volts, 12 volts (yellow and red, but I
don't remember which is which) and two ground (black) connections for that 4
pin connector.  Without the original power supply through the PCB that was
probably sourced from the Tandy 1000's expansion bus you won't get far.  A
CoCo does not have the reserves to power a drive.  You are probably best off
looking for a standard CoCo type drive case with a built-in power supply.

Bruce W.