[Coco] Star Trek Text Adventure Game for the TRS-80 Color Computer 1 (Coco 1)

Jim Gerrie jimgerrie at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 18 20:03:35 EDT 2015

"TREK ADVENTURE by Bob Retelle - This

one takes place aboard a familiar starship and

is a must for trekkies, The problem is a famil.

iar one - The ship is in a "decaying orbit"

(the Captain never could learn to park!) and

the engjines are out (You would think that in

all those years, they would have learned to

build some that didn't die once a week). Your

options are to start the engine, save the ship,

get off the ship, or die. Good Luck .

' Author's note to players - I wrote this one

with a concordance in hand. It is very accurate

- and a lot of fun. It was nice to wander

around the ship instead of watching it on T.V.'"

This is an ad from the Feb 1983 issue of Commander Magazine for the
Commodore VIC20. The program was by Aardvark software and the CASA Adventure
archive listing:
http://solutionarchive.com/game/id%2C1072/Trek+Adventure.html suggests that
there was a version for the Coco too. It sounds like the program John Mark
is looking for.  Does anyone have a disk of Aardvark adventures that
includes it?  I can't find it in the Coco archive (although other Aardvark
adventures are listed there) or among my own stuff.